Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul. D&C 4: 1-4

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Come Unto Him


This is a family who is simply amazing!!!! The husband is inactive but reactivating right now! And we are teaching his wife and their son!! He had an eye brow piercing that he did not want to get rid of... but we taught him about how our bodies are temples and he let his wife take it out! And I got to keep it! Yay! Such a special moment!!

And remember the other guy who is in love with me and everytime we see him I tell him earrings are for girls only, and we saw him the other night and he had an earring in and I ripped it out and chucked it?! Well when we were walking the other day I found the freakin earring!! hahaha So I put it in my change purse and I'm keeping it for a souvenir! :)

Well this week has been the hardest week of my mission.
The only thing I want to leave with this blog entry is my testimony.
I know this is the church of Christ. It is the only true church on the earth. I know I am a daughter of God. I know I am strong. I know that God knows me. I know He LOVES me. I know the spirit is with me 24/7. I know it testifies to me daily. I know this work is the work of our Heavenly Father. I know that the temples are the house of God. I know that through the temple and the ordinances that are done there our families can be sealed together FOREVER. I know that this life is hard, we all suffer through trials, sickness, sins, guilt, affiliations... etc. But I KNOW that we can over come ALL things through the ever so merciful and loving suffering and sacrifice that our Savior Jesus Christ made for us. I've never wanted to quit something so badly in my life than I've wanted to just give up this week. There was a point where I found myself on the bathroom floor, balling, feeling so alone and so helpless. I pulled myself up onto my knees and begged my Father in Heaven to pick me up. To carry me. To strengthen me. And that's exactly what He did.  I could feel the warmth and love with in His hands embracing me. And I know that it is ONLY with the help of Him and His son Jesus Christ that I am here in Ecuador right now. I love my Savior and Heavenly Father more than anything in this world. If I could serve a mission for the rest of my life so that I could feel this close to them forever I would. There is NOTHING more beautiful and merciful than the love of Christ. It's PERFECT, unfailing, and unchanging. COME UNTO HIM. ALL OF YOU. He loves you SOO MUCH!! Seriously... you don't know love until you've felt the love of God in your life. I LOVE my family, SO much.. they are my world. I love this mission, my investigators, my family here. I just love love. Take time this week to pray, sincerely, and thank God for loving you even when you didn't take the time to notice it. I love you all. I testify that God lives. That His Son Jesus Christ lives too. And that He is coming, and He is coming quick. In His Sacred name I leave this with you. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment