Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul. D&C 4: 1-4

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Affirmations and Jumping for Joy

Hey hey everyone! So this week has been a little emotional for me but definitely a great week! 
My new dress!!!!!  I couldn't wait to show you guys
 My parents sent me fabric and a lady in my ward made me this suuuuuper sick dress! I'm obsessed!

W------ was baptized on Saturday! He is 20 years old, we have been teaching him for a loooooooong time like more than 2 months and he finally is a member! He had some struggles with smoking Mary Jaaaneee and the people he was hanging out with but now he is sober and has friends in the church and is doing so amazing! At his baptism before he changed into his white close he walked out of the baptismal room crying so we followed of course being sentimental girls, and asked him what was up and he said he just couldn't believe he was finally this happy, that he had stopped and gotten rid of all the bad stuff in his life and he finally start a nice clean life. He said he knew it was still going to be hard but he knew that God was going to help him. I couldn't have been more excited for him. I've had the opportunity to become close to W------'s mom and sister, and W------ told me he had invited them to the baptism so when they didn't come I was a little sad for him. But I figured he didn't really invite them cause he was scared what they would say. His mom is VERY catholic but we are starting to teach his sister little by little. So after the baptism we told him to go home and we would come over in a little bit to talk to his family with him. So me and my compi went and bought a huge yummy cake and we went to his house and his mom goes, "Younce! It's your birthday?!?" and I replied "No, mama your son was born again today" and she just started crying and hugged him and was SO HAPPY! She knew this is what her son needed in his life! Such a beautiful moment! She told us that right now isn't her time to join but later on she thinks she might. So were trying to rope her in too… haha overall it was beautiful and so amazing!

W------ and J---- they've been friends for years! And J---- had the opportunity to baptize W------!

J---- W------ me and my compi at the baptism!
Me and W------ being excited about his baptism! haha

We got each other with whipped cream after the baptism at his house with his family haha


This week I have been struggling with dealing with my past and the sins I had committed in the past. I couldn't tell if I had been forgiven by my Heavenly Father or what was going on with me… one morning during study time I just broke down crying and my companion and I talked about everything and she said, "Hermana Younce, I think your problem isn't being forgiven by the Lord, your problem is you haven't forgiven yourself…" I cried and cried and cried and we talked and talked. I talked with President Dennis and he gave me soooo much amazing advice. And after Hermana C-------, my compi had me make two note cards that say: "I am imperfect, but I am a daughter of God and He loves me" and the other says: " I AM FORGIVEN" and every morning when I wake up she has me read them out loud. She is seriously amazing! She also has me on this eating plan and exercise plan. She just wants to see me happier person!!!!! I'm so blessed! 
My daughter and I :)
So just a shout out to my Dad and his FREAKING AWESOME BEARD. 

I miss everyone SO MUCH! But I am SO freaking blessed!!!!!!!!!!! 

I dyed my hair again today. I was over the ombre. Back to dark chocolate brown :) My companion told her parents I was trying to convince her to dye her blonde hair brown....hahahaha which is true but they wrote her like 5 email in all caps like DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR PLEASE!!! JUST CAUSE YOU COMPANION DOES IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO !!!!!" HAHAHAHA I'm dying laughing. I won't let her dye her hair. I'm pretty positive her parents already hate me. Lol WOOO!

I didn't cut my hair don't worry, it just blowed dried weird
               

hahaha my compi took this of me last night sleeping with my taser

LOVE YOU ALLL SO MUCH! gtg kisses! 




My scripture case!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment