Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul. D&C 4: 1-4

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Area - New Companion

Sooo I've been transferred!!! My oh my was it an ugly ugly cry fest when they called me! I was balling mamita C----- and her mom and mamita A----- and her mom and X----- and her sister all came over to say  goodbye and we all balled our eyes out and they helped me pack my bags. In the morning at 5:30AM mamita and her husband walked me to the bus terminal and bid me goodbye. Not gonna lie I feel like it was harder to say bye to them then it was to actually leave in the first place. I had been with these people since the very beginning of my mission and I was there for 7 months!!! But I know that the Lord needs me here! I can already tell! Although when I first arrived I had an awwwwwful migraine and ended up puking everywhere haha. I love it here! I'm in an area called Colón 2. It's in the very center of Guayaquil. It's suuuuuuuuper hot and the rainy season began last night! My companion is Hermana Z-----! She is from Guatemala! Last night we made tortillas from scratch! Omg I about ate a thousand. She is adorable super funny and an amazing teacher! 

Us after the first night of walking in the rain!!!!

Me my companion and the two other sisters we live with!
Me, my companion, and another sister who lives with us! We all four rocked the Ecuador soccer jersey together for P-day haha
Me and my companion
Me and an over look of my area!
Not a whole bunch else going on here! But I hope everyone's New Year was great and safe! Love you all tons! 

xoxo
kisses
Hermana Younce


No comments:

Post a Comment