Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul. D&C 4: 1-4

Monday, January 20, 2014

Love From Ecuador

Hey everyone! 

Things are going great here in Ecuador! I'm super happy and somewhat healthy! haha


We had a conference on Wednesday with President Dennis. And at the conference he told us that in the zone I am in right now is where they were sending missionaries who are strong because this zone is a very tough area. He said if you can baptize in this area you can baptize anywhere! And I have been seeing just that! Haha it's been tough but honestly I'm the happiest I've been in my whole mission!
My companion and I are BEST FRIENDS. Literally. She is from Guatemala and she is amazing. She comes from practically nothing and the circumstances where she is from are suuuuper tough. But she has the best attitude! She takes all the trials she is thrown and turns them into blessings and strengths! I admire her so much! I had an interview with president Dennis today and told him how I felt about her and how I felt like she really just gets me, and sincerely loves me and that's exactly what I needed. He told me that he knew we needed to be with each other and because she is here in this area so am I. Because I needed to be with her. It made me just light up! 

Mi and mi compi

over all things are great! I love it here!! Hope all is well at home! Sending lots of love from Ecuador!
Kisses 
Hermana Younce



My companion had a stomach infection this week! so she was hooked up to an IV all day in the house so we cuddled and bonded, I painted her nails and had deep talk all day. It was great. 



No comments:

Post a Comment