Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul. D&C 4: 1-4

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Few Pics


Me and my compi from Guatemala!

All of us sisters that live together! We have become best friends in less than a week! They're amazing!
It's rain season! Hahaha me and the super sick rain boots my parents sent me! 

Me enjoying the rain!

My super amazing companion left this for me on my study desk last week! I can't believe its already been 8 months!!! I'll be home in November! Crazy!


Enjoying P-day



No comments:

Post a Comment