Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul. D&C 4: 1-4

Monday, August 26, 2013

Answering a few questions....


This is for the girl who asked on my blog! 

Hermana Younce - I am heading out there in September and just had a few questions if you get time to answer that would be great! 1) What is the power outlet like? Do you think I'll need a converter? 2) Are there CD players in the apartments? 3) What is something clothing wise you forgot or would suggest for your new area? 4)Any other advice or tips?
The power out let is the same as it is in America! But if you're going to the Peru MTC its different. You won't need a converter! We have a cd player in our apartment! But I brought an ipod and a mini ihome for my music.

Something clothing wise I wish I had... would be more garments! I only brought 14 pairs and I wish I would've brought more!

Other advice and tips would be stay positive! It's rough out here! But the strength and faith you build as a missionary is unbelievable! Get in the habit of studying your scriptures. Don't let Spanish be your first priority! Make your testimony and your knowledge in English be the first!

1 comment: