Now behold, a marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul. D&C 4: 1-4

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Soccer, Football and a Bee

Whats crackin yall!
I am already on my "fourth" week here at the CCM, I can't believe how much time flies.
This week has consisted of so much! I forgot to tell you guys everyday we have an hour of physical activity and I have been playing soccer and football! hahahha I thought Nathan would be proud of me playing soccer with the latinos. So far I have made 3 touch downs, thrown 2 touch down passes and made a interception in football. Its so much fun!!
Another thing I forgot to tell you was the first night I was here there was an earthquake! It was so crazy! The language is coming along so great. I had one of the most spiritual experiences with one of my teachers that was so sacred and amazing to me, I'm not going to share it all cause I want it to remain special, but in part of our conversation, he told me that he believes I recieved the gift of tongues in the pre earth life. That my progression is amazing and a motivation for all the teachers. One of my other teachers told me and my companion that he can see the Savior in us and that we really carry the light of Christ. This week has just been awesome!
hahahaha so funny story time, one day me and my companion were out side studying and this bee is like attacking me. So I tried to dodge the bee but my foot slipped and I ate crap so I hurried to get back up but the bee was right in my face!!!!! So I stopped dropped and rolled and my skirt went flying everywhere. I had to change my shirt because i got so dirty from rolling on the ground hahaahaha it was so embarrasssing BUT I didn't get stung by the bee.
Embarssing story number 2! I needed to get something inside the class room so I started slowly running into the building to get it when I realized my companion wasn't with me. So I made a sharp stop and turn and fell flat on my face in the middle of the hall skirt went up over my head and trying not to cry... I'm laughing so hard all I hear is "seeester! seeester!" and here come two latino elders running up the hall to help me up as my everything is all out in the open. So I am now known as the gringa who falls ALL THE TIME.
Hahah not a whole lot more going on this week! Sorry for the short email!
Confession, they had EFY at the church building next door this weekend so me and my compaion and Hna C--- and Hna P---- opened our window and had a dance party!  Love you guys! Thanks for all the support!

        Our dance party 

         my comp putting clear nail polish on my flea bites

2 comments:

  1. What does clear nail polish do to flea bites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clear nail polish can be used as a remedy to stop the itching.

      Delete